Fees - School Fees
- School fees are payable quarterly in the months of April, July, October and January for the respective quarter. After these months the fees will be accepted along with late fee only. For installment not paid by the prescribed date, a late fee of Rs.200/- each will be charged for each month of the quarter . Fees not paid even after the lapse of the quarter would invite a late fee of Rs. 600/- for that particular quarter.
- Fees will be accepted in the School Office from Monday to Saturday only in the allotted time.
- All payments are to be done by cheque or Demand Draft.
- If a cheque is bounced, the payment of the same will be accepted in school by way of D.D. along with a fine of Rs. 500/-
- A few poor, promising and deserving students will be admitted at concessional fees. The privilege is tenable for one year only. The concession will be forfeited if the students conduct, application and attendance are not satisfied. The School reserves the right to grant concession to the deserving student.
- Cheque bounced during fresh admission would cancel the admission, in such case re-admission may be granted with a fine of Rs. 2000/- in addition to the prescribed amount.
- For more details please go through the Fee book of your ward.
Copyright 2019 . Holy Angels' Sr. Sec. School | Alpha Infotech