Curriculum - We follow I.C.S.E syllabus.
- Irregular attendance, habitual inattention to school work, obscenity in work or act, in-subordination to school authorities, transgressions of the rules given in this diary, cheating or any other misconduct, even outside the school precincts, any behavior considered by the Principal not suitable to the good tone and general good of the school are sufficient reasons for punishment, fine or even dismissal.
- Damage done by the student to school property will have to be made good by him/her. Classrooms should be kept tidy and attractive. Scribbling on furniture or on walls is strictly forbidden.
- The class monitors and prefects should ensure that lights and fans are switched off when it is not necessary or leaving the classrooms. Bins must be used appropriately for waste paper etc.
- The transition between teacher leaving the class and the other arriving is not the time for idle talk or creating disturbance. Await the teacher’s arrival in silence and stand up and wish when he/ she enters the classroom.
- Students should procure their books with in a week of the declaration of results. All students should have a copy of the school diary making therein proper entries and bringing it to school everyday.
- Students should be clean and tidy in their person and dress, take pride in their personal appearance, maintain proper body cleanliness respectful and obliging to their elders and companions. In the classrooms, besides paying attention to cleanliness and personal bearing, they should create and maintain an atmosphere conducive to serious study.
Copyright 2019 . Holy Angels' Sr. Sec. School | Alpha Infotech